09 December 2006

PrincessNina in Big Brother Second Life

I survived the first week in the first ever international BB (Big Brother)... Big Brother Second Life. All 15 of us where I think very nervous for the first exits. So right before the event started I was so nervous I couldn't even eat my dinner... never thought that this would effect me so much. I DIDN'T WANTED TO GO!!! And especially NOT in the first week. Even though we are all winners I think, cause of this great opportunity we had giving to us.

So 1 am sl time..... Sim is full.... lots of fans and visitors.....residents all together in 1 room... only 2 visitors not online... King Ventura and Linke Link comes online.... crowed goes wild shouting their fan names.... and then................ 5 MORE MINUTES EVERYONE!!! ARGHH!!! NOOoo TELL ME NOW! I cant wait! Ahhh this is killing me!

Then it starts... King shouts: QUIET EVERYONE! *crowed goes wild* QUIET EVERYONE! And then it starts... The winner of the immunity is called out first. Shes staying no matter how many votes she had. The number 1 is called.... number 2 with most votes is called out.... number 3 number 4. Then came number 5... King shouts: PRINCESSNINA PREFECT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I shout. I MADE IT! WEEK 2 HERE I COME!

My happiness quickly turn in to fear... who will leave? the 5 residents with the least votes go to the upper room (room 5). I'm nervous again! not for me but for them! Then King shouts again: The first to EVER leave Big Brother Second Life is...... ugh there it is, the first resident have left the building... 2 others follow. Awww this is it. Week 2 started. A new opportunity, a new chance.

Then I get this funny feeling... ugh whats that? Ohhh I'm hungry! I quickly dial the number of the Chinese restaurant........ MMMMmmm this tastes good!

No comments: