14 December 2006

I MADE IT!!!

WOOT!!! I MADE IT!!!
Thanks to all my fans! I MADE IT! I'm still here after the second elimination round! And! Last week I was number 5 on most votes. And today I am number 4!

It was very funny to see that people that had less votes where suddenly on the top and people on the top are now lower on the charts... Now we see the power of friends bringing their friends to vote! So that's why I am asking all of you guys voting for me to bring all your alts and friends and have them vote for me!!! hahaha. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! *BIG HUG*

Today before the elimination. I received the news that one of the housemates. Rencius is buying votes! He is telling people to vote for him and he will pay them 100L$! Yeah people that are desperate does funny things! Well it didn't help tho cause he had to go.... awww the walk of shame. Its not shame full if u have to leave... But it is after doing all this desperate acts.

The 2 housemates that got voted off where send to an outcasst island. There they will have to collect votes also so that after one week... the one with the most votes gets back in the house after a week. So when your there... Vote for Golda! When your at the BB house... Vote for me!

Again ty all for all your support! I'm getting support from people that I never expected to help. And then again the people where I expected them to help.. are nowhere in sight. AND THEY ARE HELPING THE MOST! Special thanks to Meni! Ty for helping me out that good girl! Love you big time for that!

Like I said this is one of the situations where you get to know who your real friends are...

No comments: