09 December 2006

Day 9 BB SL

WE ARE HAVING FUN!!! My roomie and I dressed up and did some dancing. Look at us we are so cute :D



After that some others joined us hihihi. People always ask... Do you guys really have fun? Uhmmm YEAH WE DO!



Im totally flabbergasted... SIMON LEFT! He decided to leave BB SL. He had good reason to leave SL BB I think, and im very proud that he left for these reasons!

Afther the shock of Simon leaving I noticed some guys had a party in our room (not related to Simon's exit) (I think lol), just when I decided to go to bed in rl! BUt hey Princess likes to party so I too got dressed for the occasion. And again! YES WE HAVE FUN!!!!






Well when you think nothing can shock you anymore... someone proofs you different.
Today Simon came to visit us. But then tells us he is suing Big Brother cause someone bombed hes club last night? Cause if he wasnt a resident of BBSL hes club wouldnt have been bombed. Well personally I dont get that. I think we are all in this at own risk? But hey maybe I am wrong!

No comments: