13 December 2006

Day 12 SURPRISE!!!

Well today as I got online after having issues with my internet connection... I got this surprise. Well Big Brother decided that making the ship scripted so it could ship the winner to hes/her island made no sense since the islands wont be attached. So when I got on I noticed that there was a bigger ship build by the other housemates.... leaving the one we worked on looking like **** (fill in for yourself). This ships looks incredible and I personally LOVE IT! But what about the other ship?!?! Well I guess if it doesn't have to sail there are no limits right? TY fellow residents for making this great ship. Again! So far so good.....

Today I had a small convo with a resident I never really spoke to... dunno why.... we just never talked. Ill have to say... SHE is much nicer then she appears to be on first sight. Yep I think I like her :) I never disliked her or something. I just didn't had an opinion about her cause we never talked. But shes nice :)

This week the exits will be on Thursday 1pm sl time. As the days come closer to Thursday I have to honestly admit getting nervous. Last time we didn't knew what to expect... and now we do! If your voted off.... YOU GOTTA GO! No special BB rules! As Thursday comes closer and closer my head is starting to play mind games with me. What if......? or what if.....? or if? AHHH! One of the things spooking in my head is, what if the winner of this weeks assignment gets the power to send a resident of choice home? WOW! Forget it! I don't want to think about it! But hey its Big Brother... you never know what will happen next...........

No comments: