09 December 2006

Day 8 BBSL

Day 8 started as we all got back to reality.. well sl reality that is.I was so happy I survived the first elimination! YEEHAWW!! A GREAT BIG THANX TO EVERYONE THAT VOTED FOR ME!

After that me and my roomie Kit had a seat on her wonderful couch in front of our glass window. Shorty after Phaby joined us and we where cracking up. After that Ally joined us too! BOY! It felt like a girls pj-party! We had the funniest most idiot talks ever. I felt drunk of the sleep so after awhile PrincessNina left the party.... (btw 1 BB day starts from 12pm sl time)

*yawn*
In the morning the action started slow. Just me and another resident online and the rest still far asleep. So I had a good took with someone that's very close to me. After that the other housemates started logging in and then.......... DRAMA!

One housemate keeps complaining about the fact that he didn't get an object he supposedly made with full rights to the scripts or something.... so much things where shouted over the sim that I couldn't keep track what was happening. So far for making something for charity!

Thank god the air cleared up right as a reporter came to our window and asked if she could interview us. WOOT I feel famous! I have an interview! Then again I realize how lucky I am to get this opportunity. YAY! this is great :D


Oh you thought it was the end of day 8? Nahhh. What you think happend?
DRAMA STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

No comments: