11 December 2006

Day 10 Kingdom fall!

And so day 10 starts....

Today I had allot of visitors! Its so good to know that there are so many people showing support. Especially when you don't really know these people. This is one of those moments where in life you get to know who your real friends are. The ones that are backing you up no matter what! Then also it hurts that the ones you expect to be there for your the most is not even in eyesight. *sighs* it sucks. But thank god there are people making it worth keep going on!

Today my teacher of sl... I call him my dad... he learned me all the basics Riffey came to visits hes lil girl that's not so little anymore! Hahaha its always great to have him around! And normally... he has 2 legs! :D


Then some more people came.. my fans and I gave them the wonderful shirt Clair Swayne made for me. Look how they look. Clair Thank you SO MUCH FOR THAT!!!





Then right on time all the Kingdom Of BBSL broke down. We had a sim crash and I ended up at my house. AHHHHHHHHH PANIC! I'm out of the house... CANT HANDLE FRESH AIR... must be in BB house. For a minute I was tempted to get me a new outfit but nah... Sim got back up and we all got back in.


We got a new assignment also! We have to build a pirate ship! Ohh this will be fun. Lil, Pannie, Golda and me got too it right away. And so far its looking GREAT!. HOORAY FOR US!!! I like this topic so much that I decided to buy me a pirate outfit on slexchange. Thank god for Pannie that give me a tip that we could still shop!!! I miss shopping so much!!! So I got me this great Pirate outfit.. see for yourself ;)


3 comments:

Meni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meni said...

Hi Nina! I won't be able to visit you this week. If I'm correct, the group notices will work again with the new update on wednesday. I am not able to send out a group notice to your fanclub this week. Will you do so? Remind everybody to vote this week! Take care, have fun, and I'm sure you'll make it to the next round. See you on saturday!
Meni
Meni.

Unknown said...

Hey Nina,

Nice pictures (not)! But it was fun!!
see ya!